Sale prices include Free Shipping (48 States) • No Sales Tax
Go to Rug Pads and Roll Runner Services
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual rug and your screen.
Until now, carpet cleaning consisted of wet cleaning, which very often left a high-soiling residue that dulled the carpet’s appearance. The Capture System is a simple, convenient method of cleaning that will protect and maintain your carpet’s beautiful new appearance.
Capture is an amazing product that’s specifically engineered to clean carpet fibers without wetting or leaving a soil-attracting residue.
What is Capture and how does it work? Capture is a moist powder made up of microscopic porous particles that work like litle sponges. When brushed into the carpet pile, the sponge-like particles absorb the soil, along with offensive odors, and are then easily vacuumed away.
• Liquid spills should be blotted up with a towel. Semi-solid materials should be scraped up: use a damp towel to remove the excess.
• Apply Capture when carpet is dry or only slightly damp.
• Use Capture Pre-Spray to loosen old soil and stains before applying Capture®.
• Pet stains should be blotted up, treated with Capture and left overnight. Then vacuumed.
• Capture deodorizes your rugs and leaves them fresh and clean. The tiny sponge-like particles take the odor away with the soil, leaving your carpet smelling fresh.
Customer Service Hours
Monday - Friday
7:30 - 5:30 CT
9:30 - 5:00 CT